- All authors should login the http://www.meniere2020.org and sign up.
- All abstracts MUST be submitted via http://www.meniere2020.org using the online abstract submission system.
- The author submitting the abstract MUST provide one presenting author and one corresponding author.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract (oral and poster) must register prior to pre-registration deadline 22 March 2020 to have his/her abstract included in the Final Program.
- All abstracts MUST be submitted in ENGLISH.
- All abstracts MUST be formatted in Microsoft Office Word or Microsoft Office Word for Mac or other compatible software.
- The authors are responsible for checking mistakes in literature or in scientific facts. Notification of acceptance will be sent to the corresponding/presenting author separately with the instructions on the preparation of Oral/Poster presentation.
- Deadline of Submission : 29 February 2020.
- The body limited with 300 words.
- Abstract title is limited to 20 words (First letter of the title should be capitalized).
- Acceptable structure of an abstract must consist of four components: Background/Aim, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- The total number of TABLE/GRAPHS/IMAGES should not exceed THREE.
- The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500KB and JPG format is recommended.